Saturday, April 24, 2010

Like Pulling Teeth!

Ok. So. I am done all my EXAMS, now just my practicum left.

It seems so easy right, thats nothing. Just a month and a half, and I am home free.
But that seems like so long to me right now. This is what I'm dealing with:

1- The number of years my husband put off school so I could finish first
2- The number of cats we have that I can't be away from for a long time
3- the number of months of an internship with the store I work with now may be able to give me
4- the number of countries I would like to visit if I had the opportunity to go on a trip
5- the number of job postings just within my stores corporate office that I think would be fun
6- the number of months I think it takes (at least) to find jobs within my field of practice when graduated

I am so anxious to be done, but I have no idea what will happen when it occurs. I want so badly to be there already! I want to work work work! Building success starts with a first step.

I still feel far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment